Many people looking to sell their homes aren’t really looking to spend money on appliances and fixtures for the home they are about to leave. However, if you find yourself with a less-than-impressive bathroom in your home-for-sale, then consider these relatively cheap ways to add a little zing to your shower space
- Replace the doorknob.
- If your bathroom has a linoleum floor, look into how much it would cost to replace.
- Buy a new bathroom rug set. Even if you’re taking them with you when you move, a new set will make your bathroom look a lot more inviting to a potential buyer.
- Consider outfitting your shower with a new shower head.
- Make sure your pipes are in good working order. Pipes that are slow to drain need to be addressed.
- Take a look at your bathroom walls. Are they in need of a new paint job? A vibrant coat of paint can work wonders in a less-than-impressive bathroom.
As a general rule, cleanliness speaks for itself. If you can spot any part of your bathroom that may need a little TLC, odds are a potential buyer will see them, too.